Gratitude List: 7 of 365 Days
- A quiet time in the early morning to read Devotions for Women. Thanks SampleRoomPH family for that wonderful gift!
- Flexible time! I’m so grateful that I can be with my toddler boy majority of the time, especially when he needed an impromptu check-up from time to time.
- At lunch, an 85-year-old lady adoringly notices how conversationalist (talkative) and independent Bryce is in feeding himself and telling me “That’s good!” making me feel like I’m doing a great job as a momma. *makes me proud of my #LittleAdamBryce yet again*
- Somewhat-free HMO from husband’s work. Grateful we can consult a doctor anytime we needed to without creating a dent on our finances.
- Winning raffles and contests!!! Both from leisure and from work. This evening, I was tagged by our Sun Life Financial Philippines Sales Agency that I’m one of the October and November 2018 Single Pay Raffle Winners. ***WOOHOO***
I’m declaring: 2019 is my most blessed and luckiest year ever!!!
How was your Monday? What would you like to declare for your 2019?