My Brighter Under Eyes in 7 Days Challenge with Ellana Mineral Cosmetics is done!!
I have used Ellana Mineral Cosmetics Eyes Up Lifting and Brightening Eye Serum for one week and I’m happy to report that it has helped with my under eyes issues.
- Brightens dark circles —since I usually sleep pretty late, I have dark under eyes, with this serum I noticed that it’s slightly lightening up.
- Reduces puffy eyes —connected with sleeping late, I usually have puffy eyes, and this was lessened also.
- Lifts lines and wrinkles —this one, I don’t see any additional lines or wrinkles forming so that is good. Maybe they will totally lessen with continued usage.
- Provides 72-hour superior hydration —the creasing of my under-eye makeup lessened so I think it’s due to the extended hydration that this serum provides.
- This is a serum so expect a slightly runny texture, it’s lightweight so it’s easily absorbed.
- It has a coffee scent because it has coffee seed extract that promotes production of elastin and collagen, to help with flexibility and firmness of the skin.
- The price point is good and affordable at ₱449.
Overall, Ellana’s Eyes Up Lifting and Brightening Eye Serum will stay in my skincare stash for it’s effectivity and affordability.
Will you give this a try? SHOP yours here: Ellana Mineral Cosmetics