Gratitude List: 6 of 365 Days
- Abundance of gifts that we gave AND received from our loved ones and friends
- Hooray for family friends! Thanks Bestie Jaja and Jorge for the yummy lunch today.
- Sunday is the best day to go out around the city — less traffic!
- Seeing, carrying and smelling a newborn baby. Love you already, baby Sachael Johann!
- Seeing Bryce happily playing with tropang Iñigo
- Starbucks sticker collection is extended until January 20! I might have a chance to get a free planner, hehe!
- Grateful for the all the provisions of our needs. We’ve got everything we need and more! Thanks husband Brian!
- My new plant baby — potted Lavender! Thanks Bestie Jaja!
How was your Sunday? Were you able to rest and relax before the start of a new week? I certainly hope you did!
“Sunday. A day to refuel your soul and rejuvenate your spirit. A day to reflect how grateful you are for your blessings. Close your eyes, take a deep breath and relax. Enjoy your family, your friends, and a cup of coffee.”